Sunday, January 26, 2014

Whooott! Digital Owls & Card

Here is another drawing of owls.   This is my original art work, copyright 2014 by Mary.

Please do not keep this on your website, sell, or keep in a collection.    If you want to use this image please use for personal use only.     Give credit back to Mary @ All Nite Owls. 

Thank you.   

Hi, Just wanted to share a card made with the owlies design.  I think its cute.   Sage green card stock.  Water color pencils used to color.  
The card made is to give you an idea what your card can look like.  Please do not copy.  Or keep on your website or in a collection. 

1 comment:

MaryH said...

Cute drawing, and it made a really fun card. Liked the colors you selected for your owlies! Cute name, too, for your blog. I'm a night owl myself. Too many years of having to get up early for work or school. Now I don't have to - most days - so I don't! TFS